The Athletic Training Staff at CUAA will be offering free physicals on campus this summer on June 7th and July 26th
- Who: CUAA Athletes
- What: Athletic Physicals and Concussion Baseline Testing!!
- When: Wednesday, June 7th from 6p – 8p AND Wednesday, July 26th from 6p-8p
- Where: CUAA Gymnasium
- All athletes that want to get their physical completed on one of these dates MUST HAVE THEIR ATS COMPLETED PRIOR TO GETTING THEIR PHYSICAL. If you do not have your ATS filled out, you will not be eligible to get your physical completed at these offerings.
- Doors will open at 6pm.
- First come, first served.
- If you show up after 8pm, you will not be allowed in to get your physical completed.
- Fill out this form to be registered for a physical (Specify which date you plan on attending).
Pre-Participation Medical Forms:
All of the student-athletes who intend to participate in intercollegiate athletics at Concordia University Ann Arbor must have completed a physical examination performed by a physician, a thorough medical history, have read and signed all risk waivers, and demonstrate proof of primary insurance that covers athletic injuries. All of this information must be on file with the Athletic Training Department prior to participation. All CUAA student-athletes MUST register themselves on the Athletic Trainer System (ATS). This system is used by the Sports Medicine staff for recording and storing all medical documentation during a student-athlete's career at CUAA. All athletes are required to complete all medical forms/questionnaires on ATS and update/complete them on an annual basis. ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED BY AUGUST 1st!
Click here to access ATS
If there are any questions regarding physical examinations, insurance or injuries, or you have trouble logging on to ATS, please contact the Athletic Training staff.