Concordia University Ann Arbor's basketball teams will make their way to Concordia University, Nebraska for the 66th annual Concordia Invitational Tournament (CIT) Jan. 27-28. The tournament features, in addition to the Cardinals, the Concordias of Nebraska, Mequon, and Chicago competing in both men's and women's basketball. CIT is one of the longest running tournaments in the country, and it is a highlight of the athletic year among the participating Concordias.
Friday, Jan. 27 (all times EST)
- 2 p.m. - Ann Arbor vs. Chicago (women)
- 4 p.m. - Ann Arbor vs. Wisconsin (men)
- 7 p.m. - Nebraska vs. Wisconsin (women)
- 9 p.m. - Nebraska vs. Chicago (men)
Saturday, Jan. 28
- 1 p.m. - Women's consolation game
- 3 p.m. - Men's consolation game
- 6 p.m. - Women's championship game
- 8 p.m. - Men's championship game
- Trophy presentation and all-Concordia devotions following last game
Visit our alumni table before the games and make the other teams see RED with your spirit items! Try your hot hand at our mini basketball shoot. Then, join us for an All-Concordia Alumni, Friends and Fans social on Saturday, Jan 28th from 3:00-5:30pm at Bottle Rocket Brewing Company for complimentary appetizers and cash bar before the championship games. No RSVP needed. For more information, email [email protected] or call Laura Thomas at (734) 995-7318.
For more information, including tickets and web streaming, visit the official site of CIT 2017.